• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue access_ssl_log.processed gb elevated

costasias81

New Pleskian
hi, an amazing thing happened to me today
my server turned out to be off due to too much space
checking the files I realized that I had this file called access_ssl_log.processed
with a weight of 160 gb! I repeat 160GB

who can tell me what happens, I tried to eliminate it and now it seems to have lightened up
but before it grew with each elimination of continuous gb it went crazy

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm frequently running into servers not successfully rotating the access_ssl_log.processed file even though the daily logs appear with each intended rotation.

Ah, I appreciate it. The first one is not the case, our logs are set to rotate daily, gzip, retain 62 rotations. Using the second article, I found no errors in the Plesk log related to log rotation. However, I ran the commands manually for a specific domain and received an error about "has multiple (2) hard links. Rotation of files with multiple hard links is not allowed for /var/www/vhosts/system/DOMAIN/logs/access_ssl_log.processed -- skipping."

That lead me to this bug report thread, which I think is related to my issue:

I commented, so we'll see if it updates.

Back