1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

accountspecific rules for spamfilters

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by HeinrichBimmler, Nov 20, 2006.

1. HeinrichBimmler

HeinrichBimmler Guest

Hello everybody,

we are running a rootserver using a PLESK-interface. the Spamassassin deamon was started by the provider with the following commands:

/usr/sbin/spamd --username=popuser --daemonize --helper-home-dir=/var/qmail --max-children 5 --create-prefs --nouser-config --virtual-config-dir=/var/qmail/mailnames/%d/%l/.spamassassin --pidfile=/var/run/spamd/spamd_full.pid --socketpath=/tmp/spamd_full.sock --siteconfigpath=/dev/null --syslog=/var/log/spamd.log

/usr/sbin/spamd --username=popuser --daemonize --helper-home-dir=/var/qmail --max-children 5 --create-prefs --nouser-config --virtual-config-dir=/var/qmail/mailnames/%d/%l/.spamassassin --pidfile=/var/run/spamd/spamd_light.pid --socketpath=/tmp/spamd_light.sock --siteconfigpath=/dev/null --syslog=/var/log/spamd.log

I'd like to set up rules for single mailaccount like fro instance:
    /var/qmail/mailnames/ourdomain.de/web47p19/Maildir/

Is it possible to use procmail in order to achieve that and if so can somebody tell me how to do that? Or can procmail
    only be used userspecific ?

Somebody know a sample-command such as

/usr/bin/procmail -...
    in order to test rules ?

Thanks beforehand for your help !

Heinrich