• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

acronis module problem after plesk8

A

atomicmak

Error: Please check that TrueImage Server is properly installed and configured. Check also that serial number is valid.

i uninstalled and re-installed module three time and got email that its successfully isntalled.

when i go to controlpanel mouse over
"Acronis TrueImage Server management module for Plesk" icon it shows me that it does not require any key on status bar under left side help link.

but when i click on button i always get error that is written on top of this post.

please help.

Image 1

Image 2

also there is no

Trend Micro RBL+ Service (formerly Mail Abuse Prevention System).

tab on Mail section of server controlpanel.

how do i configure without any tab of it ?

found solution for acronis as it requires acronis server. but i read that it requires some kernel level compilation which is really hard to do without good knowledge.

can someone put help on it so as it help others too.

I would like a solution to this problem to. Why would plesk have a software package that wont work without installing other things.

SW-Soft Upgrades

Same here, and why would they add a new backup/restore system without compatability with psabackup/restore to work with pleskbackup/pleskrestore?

psaback files aren't compatible.

Also, no FTP options with the new pleskbackup via CP or otherwise that I can find.

Aah, the pains of upgrading, huh? :D

Back