• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question ActiveSync and Horde 17.8.11

pcpuc0

New Pleskian
Hello,

i have a Server with Plesk 17.8.11 and Horde 5.2.17.

I have configured the server so far. Mails are sent and arrive. Now I want to activate ActiveSync so I can access the calendars on the go. However, I do not succeed. I followed these instructions:
How to use ActiveSync with Horde

But it does not work. Are there any other settings you need to make ActiveSync work?

I have also given my user the rights in Horde for ActiveSync.

Sorry for my late Replay

I looked at your instructions several times. Unfortunately, it does not work for me.

I use Ubuntu, it seems a little different = /

But I've been able to help as far as a few search results but this message comes:
rn9uvgct.jpg

That's what it looked like with you. But if I enter "z-push-top" this is briefly loaded and then comes only the message "terminated"

Hi, I'm also stuck on this page, also it will not terminate., but I can't use z-push via outlook or k9mail

As horde suppostly comes with activesync support it would be nivce to know if there is a current guide on how to get this working as an alternative to roundcube.

Wiki :: ActiveSync

Hi,

I am running Horde with EAS support on an Ubuntu 16.04 server with Plesk.
This is working fine for years now.
I just want to let you know that there might be a problem using Outlook 2019 as it does no longer allow a customized setup of the eMail account.
The preset providers (Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com) do not work.
It only works if you update an Office 2016 or earlier with existing mail profiles.

I know this is not part of this forum but I thionk this is an important issue for existing users. Any advice is welcome on how to imprt profiles or other setup guides to get this working with OL2019.

Best regards
Onki

Hi Onki,
there is a way to do customized setup of eMail accounts. Just don't use the Outlook application, but the control panel (run control.exe then open "Mail (Microsoft Outlook) (32-Bit)" or similarly named cpl item. Under "E-Mail-Accounts..." you can configure your horde account like you did with 2016 and before.
Alternatively, run "outlook /manageprofiles" from the command line.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi telefonmann,

I was able to setup the EAS-account. The way is quite similar, I just uesed the way through the profile and then I also got to the 32 bit setup.

Meanwhile I also changed to Roundcube with Kolab (Plesk premium eMail) bacause the web interface is more useful to me and the EAS setup is also slightly better. But the main reason was the full Plesk integration. No need to edit config files or change file permissions. The 5 license version is included in my Plesk package so this is OK for me (3 mail users only).

Best regards and thanks for your hint.
Onki

Back