• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Add 2nd Administrator Account

The link you've provided, i guess posts #6, #7 and #8 are explaining everything.

Also, as far as i know, this feature is still now available (although if 2nd or 3rd person have access to shell with root privileges, they can access to your admin password for Plesk).

I tried to create 2nd row in psa.accounts table with the same as 1st row, except GUID and other id's, but connecting to https://localhost:8443 get:

ERROR: PleskFatalException
Multiple administrator clients found
Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskFatalException
Multiple administrator clients found
0: CommonUserAdmin.php:64
CommonUserAdmin::getAdminClient()
1: LoginTemplateForm.php:28
LoginTemplateForm->_initSkin()
2: LoginTemplateForm.php:13
LoginTemplateForm->__construct()
3: login_up.php3:185

The link you've provided, i guess posts #6, #7 and #8 are explaining everything.

Also, as far as i know, this feature is still now available (although if 2nd or 3rd person have access to shell with root privileges, they can access to your admin password for Plesk).

OK, if I create system user with shell=/bin/bash,add him to group root,psaadm, can I log in as 2nd admin? How Plesk does know about created account?

This is shell account, not Plesk account you've created. I don't know how is this supposed to work if this feature is still not available. I only said if you have few extra users in your shell who has root access, they can get your admin Plesk password from shell.

Back