1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Add a wiki to admin control panel

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Kiwilink, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Kiwilink

Kiwilink Guest

We use a simple wiki site to store notes about our servers which at present is located on our Plesk server as a sub domain where it works fine but is probably a bit too exposed to the wide world.

I want to move the application to the pleskl internal server so that our admins can login to Plesk Panel click on a custom button and go straight to the wiki.

The custom button set up is ok but where do I place the application folder so that the plesk internal server can run them? I have tried /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/ but this never seems to work.

What we are trying to do is completely remove this application from the public server and only have it view-able internally

Dean