• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Add email addresses without logging in.

J

jyamich

I currently have a web control panel for my customer and would like to give them the ability to automatically add user email addresses for the users they need without logging into the Plesk control panel.

So is there any way I can maybe make a php script to add email addresses or make a php script talk to a shell script to add the email address?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Thank you guys for even reading this post.

~John

I also much mention, I am not the administrator of the box plesk is installed on or plesk itself. (I do know the admin though). Would the command line interface still work for me?

John

hey there
that's something you could test

if you create a script (for example in PHP) that will execute the creation utility, it would be ran by your user, but only root user have access to it.

if you know the admin, he/she could copy the utility to /usr/bin and chown it to your user and group and chmod 700. this way only your user will be able to execute it.

I don't know, but maybe the creation utility won't work outside the plesk directory.

i'm without acces to plesk right now to test, but you can try it out.

please let us know if it did work!

Pedro Padron

Back