• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Add New Application Package?

K

kountz

I'm trying to install the updated version of WordPress [2.6.2] as an application in the vault. Does anyone know where i'd get the files to do this??

Sorry for such a nOOb question.

found!

Found out that all you need to do in order to update any of the applications is search this site for the current version in package format. http://apsstandard.com/app

I found the latest version of WordPress [2.6.2] and installed in perfectly. I would recommend this to anyone looking to update any of the applications within Plesk as i read in a previous post that they don't intend to update any of the applications.

-kountz

When an application is updated by the developers, do we need to re-add the updated application to the application vault?

Is there an auto-update option available?

When the update application is made available, can users use it to upgrade their existing installations?

There is no auto update available so far as I know, the update and install process is completely manual. I personally think this is a pretty big oversight by plesk

Back