• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question add one extension (shmop) to php

javierflti

New Pleskian
Hello friends
I have a problem and i cannot find the solution

I need install a extension (shmop) in one of my php handlers (installed by plesk), but i dont know to make it.

i think that i need to recompile php with --enable-shmop, but i dont now how to make it.

It is possible?
Thanks

I can give you just common instruction, example, direction how to compile and register your own PHP version with --enable-shmop option in Plesk. You can modify and correct it with as you want.

# yum install make gcc curl-devel libpng-devel openldap-devel unixODBC-devel aspell-devel net-snmp-devel libxslt-devel
# cd /usr/local/src
# mkdir php72
# cd php72
# wget https://downloads.php.net/~remi/php-7.2.0RC4.tar.gz
# tar xzvf php-7.2.0RC4.tar.gz
# cd php-7.2.0RC4
# ./configure '--with-libdir=lib64' '--cache-file=../config.cache' '--prefix=/usr/local/php72-cgi' '--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/php72-cgi/etc' '--disable-debug' '--with-pic' '--disable-rpath' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/php72-cgi' '--with-png-dir=/usr/local/php72-cgi' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--without-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/php72-cgi' '--with-openssl' '--with-pspell' '--with-pcre-regex' '--with-zlib' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--enable-wddx' '--with-kerberos' '--with-unixODBC=/usr' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-calendar' '--without-sqlite3' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr/local/php72-cgi' '--enable-pcntl' '--with-imap-ssl' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-gd' '--enable-bcmath' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-ldap' '--with-ldap-sasl' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysqli' '--with-snmp' '--enable-soap' '--with-xsl' '--enable-xmlreader' '--enable-xmlwriter' '--enable-pdo' '--with-pdo-mysql' '--with-pdo-pgsql' '--with-pear=/usr/local/php72-cgi/pear' '--with-mcrypt' '--enable-intl' '--without-pdo-sqlite' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/php72-cgi/php.d'
# make
# make install
# /usr/local/psa/bin/php_handler --add -displayname 7.2.RC4 -path /usr/local/php72-cgi/bin/php -phpini /usr/local/php72-cgi/etc/php.ini -type fastcgi -id php72rc4-fastcgi -clipath /usr/local/php72-cgi/bin/php

After that you will be able to use 7.2.RC4 version in Plesk interface.

Back