• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Add Zend Guard Loader for Plesk Team PHP

ehrgeiz

New Pleskian
Hi there,

I'm struggle around on setting up Zend Guard Loader with a PHP Version from the Plesk Team. I have installed PHP 5.3 and 5.4 on a server via Plesk Update & Upgrade webinterface and set PHP 5.3 for one Domain. Since this site need the Zend Guard Loader I have add

zend_extension="/usr/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so"
zend_loader.enable=1

to the "Additional configuration directives" on my PHP settings inside the domain configuration. After that I get 500 Internal Server Errors and this inside the domains error_log file

(104)Connection reset by peer: mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server

As soon as I change PHP Version back to os version (5.3.3 on CentOS 6.7 full patched today) it works fine (I have placed the zend_extension parameters to /etc/php.d/zend_extensions_psa.ini). I have also tried to copy this file to the /var/www/vhosts/system/DOMAIN/etc location with same result.

Can anyone show me the trick please? :) I think this is an issue with IonCube loading after Zend but how to change this?

Greetings,
me

oups... easy task. Just create zend_extensions_psa.ini inside the correct location. The Plesk Team PHP Versions are placed within /opt/plesk/php/ and that's why the ini files should be placed in /opt/plesk/php/x.x/etc/php.d instead of /var/www/vhosts/system/DOMAIN/etc :)

Back