1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Adding domain to subscription via cli

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by OllyStubbs, Nov 23, 2012.

1. OllyStubbs

OllyStubbs New Pleskian

35%
    Hi guys,

I work for a hosting company that sells dedicated servers with Plesk as standard.

We are trying to get our customers to move to new plesk boxes, by doing that we are also offering a migration service.

I've written a script that digs out the domain name and account it was mapped to, however it was possible to map multiple domains to an account, since there was only one username/password for all those domains, it would make sense to have them all under the same subscription.

I have looked for a way to add domains to an already existing subscription but only seem to be able to either add a new one, (which errors due to the fact the username already exists) or rename the current subscription.

Anyone know if that is a functionality of the command line tools of plesk?