• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Adding email for Domain Aliases

G

genotip

Hello,
I would like to add email account to Domain Aliases.

The problem is that i do not want this mail will be for all domains under the main domain.

for exmple:
main domain - XXX.com
Aliase domain - YYY.com

I would like to add new email account [email protected] and need it to work only for this domain (yyy.com).

how can i do it?

Thank you for your help,
Ariel

It is impossible in Plesk for Windows (and i guess in other Control Panel too). You should create new domain YYY.com if you want to have mailbox [email protected].

However are you sure you want this case? Domain Alias in Plesk allows you create mailbox [email protected] and send email on it through mailname [email protected] as well as through mailname [email protected], and you only will need to take emails exactly out of mailbox [email protected].

I hope it is clear.

Hi,

I have samll doubt, I created abc.com is main domain, def.com and xyz.com is aliases to existing main domain abc.com. If i want to use email service for def.com and xyz.com do i need to create these domains as addon domains and also need to created email id's for each domain.

I required my setup to be like, if someone sends email to [email protected],[email protected] it will automatically forward to [email protected](main domain). Is it possible in windows plesk 7.5.6 for windows. If somebody know please help me. Thanking you.

Back