• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved adding new domain - no nginx.conf generated for vhost

Puma7

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have trouble with my vhost configuration files.
I added a domain and from the beginning plesk was always showing a red banner that the vhost configuration files where broken, and some wordpress configuration file was broken, but I have no wordpress installed.

Code:
New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /opt/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/nginxDomainVhost.php, error = Template_Exception: Template domain/service/nginxWordpress.php doesn't exists file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 28 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Exception: Template domain/service/nginxWordpress.php doesn't exists file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 28 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Exception: Template domain/service/nginxWordpress.php doesn't exists file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Finder.php line: 25 code: 0. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter

Now if I create new domains the nginx.conf files will not be created or will be created with this content and marked as broken. The Domain is enabled.

Code:
#ATTENTION!
#
#DO NOT MODIFY THIS FILE BECAUSE IT WAS GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY,
#SO ALL YOUR CHANGES WILL BE LOST THE NEXT TIME THE FILE IS GENERATED.

# Domain is disabled

I now tried since weeks to fix the issue and I have no clue what could cause this issue. Older domains work as expected.

I also forgot to add, that also if I try to add a SSL certificate to those sites Plesk always uses the Plesk standard certificate instead of the generated lets encrypt certificate.
Also if I use Apache.

Back