• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Adding new IP Addresses

S

shunter045

I just purchased a 1and1 server today and it came with fedora core 4 and plesk 8.0.

now at first nothing worked, i was getting different error messages everytime i tried to update the license (yes, I already had 1and1 unblock the ports). when i went to add an IP address the page was just blank white nothing on it.

so i called technical support.. they had me on hold for 45minutes.. i gave up and just re-imaged the server.

now the licensing works but the "add new ip address" still does not. It's no longer just a blank white page--now i get the error message:

ERROR: PleskFatalException

Unable to create SSLCertificate object: SSLCertificate: unable to select: no such row in the table

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:169
psaerror(string 'Unable to create SSLCertificate object: SSLCertificate: unable to select: no such row in the table')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/ip_add.php:158

I checked the certificates, and the "default certificate" is still there.

anyone have any suggestions?

1and1 just made the FC2 + Plesk 7.5.4 reimage option available again today. I would suggest reimaging to this until they can solve the problem.

Back