• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Adding new language

Thank you @AusWeb but after translating the language I have, I would have to buy the pack just so that I can offer it in English and the new language I translated? that does not seem very fair and waste of money. or I have it wrong here?

I'm not 100% sure.

I think yes, you will need the above extension as well. but please check your license and see how many language packs are available for you.

I'm not 100% sure.

I think yes, you will need the above extension as well. but please check your license and see how many language packs are available for you.
Thank you. If anyone from Plesk wants to confirm this, please let me know. Like mentioned, it doesn't make sense to charge for something where the language is not included already.

Back