• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

adding site restriction

I

ilkerburak

how can i restrick my SiteOwner users to add new site from their admin panel?
is it possible?
i want to add new site to a Siteowner only from my panel which i coded.

thanks

Unfortunately, there is no way to restrict site creation for site owners or resellers. You can only limit number of sites which could be created by user in plan properties (for plan which is assigned to particular user). As soon as you will need to add one more sites for the user you could increase limits and add sites.

it can be a right way to block siteowners enter their admin panel?so they can't add site themselves,because i want to add site for siteowner only his domain count.

And when i restrict entering panel with
[general]
disable_go_to_admin_panel = on

admin and reseller users won't enter ther admin panel,right? or only siteowners,or only linkwhich go to admin panel
will be disable?

thanks for your interest

With help of 'disable_go_to_admin_panel' option only link will be removed from the Wizard. Site owners, resellers and admin can always log into their CP using http://sitebuilder.host.tld/Login screen. As a workaround you can limit number of sites for particular user in plan properties so he will not be allowed to create more sites.

thank you,
but plan restriction will good for me,because my customer has no erstriction to buy domain from my panel,and i want to add site for siteowner only domain count

Back