• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Additional configuration directives in PHP Settings are overwritten during a service package synchronization

This is not a bug, but correct behaviour. Plesk synchronizes the settings of the service plan with subscriptions. And if these custom parameters are not specified in the service plan PHP settings, then they will be the same as they are defined in the plan. Therefore, you need to add these Additional configuration directives to your PHP service plan settings.

Sorry, but that makes no sense at all. And the above article then also makes no sense. I can then never make a subscription related change if it is overwritten/deleted again at the next sync.
I want to set exactly as described in the article for ONE single domain max_input_vars = 5000. I do NOT want to set this for all domains of this service plan.

With kind regards,
Stephan Schröder

You can add an Add-on plan with the needed PHP setting max_input_vars = 5000 and then go to subscription of this domain, click "Change plan" button and add this Add-on to this subscription.

How does this work?
Add an add-on and copy the php-settings from the original service plan and add the max_input_vars to the "Additional configuration directives"?

The docs are not really helpful:

Back