• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Additional nginx directives - client_max_body_size issue

-FP

New Pleskian
Hi,

I'm trying to add client_max_body_size to my site in Apache & nginx Settings under Additional nginx directives, but I'm getting an error:

Invalid nginx configuration: nginx: [emerg] "client_max_body_size" directive is duplicate in /var/www/vhosts/system/mysite.com/conf/vhost_nginx.conf:39 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

Any ideas on how to work around this?

Using Plesk 12.5 on Centos 7.

The error saying the the problem itself

Invalid nginx configuration: nginx: [emerg] "client_max_body_size" directive is duplicate in /var/www/vhosts/system/mysite.com/conf/vhost_nginx.conf:39 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

Nginx accept only one directive, the directive already exist in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf

Reactions: -FP
Back