• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Adjusting the background colour on Nivo Slider

David23

Basic Pleskian
Hello there,

Was just wondering if anyone has had any luck changing the background colour on a NivoSlider image gallery? I am running 11.5.13 and some of the images in my Gallery are slightly thinner and a white background is going around the thinner images which doesn't look right as the background has a slighly pale blue colour. So the white around the gallery does not look correct. If anyone has any advice on this, then that would be much appreciated. I tried to alter this in the CSS but didnt have any luck at all. Maybe I was doing this incorrectly.

Look forward to hearing from you,
David

Back