• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Created coloured background boxes behind text

David23

Basic Pleskian
Hello ladies and gents,

I am trying to create some boxes to put behind text in the body of a website but I am having some issues. I simply want to create a coloured box that I can put text on top of. I want to be able to create boxes in various sizes so that I can put text and images on top of these throughout the website. Would it be a case of changing the individual CSS for text/image box with the ID? Was just wondering what the best method would be to create these.

Any help or ideas would be much appreciated!

Many thanks,
David

Hi Dave,

Good to hear from you too! Thought this was the case. Will have to play around with CSS and see if I can get this done.

Many thanks,
David

Hi guys,

I managed to get the coloured boxes to work using the CSS and module ID. But I was just wondering whether anyone has ever created coloured boxes with rounded edges, like you see all across the internet these days??

Would be great to know if anyone has done this. Creating rounded edges is obviously simple for header, footer etc but not for text/image modules.

Many thanks,
David

That is what I was trying to remember - border radius!! Dave-ha Thank you very much again! You are a credit to the forum.

Many thanks,
David

Back