• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

admin interface not working in mozilla !!!

If you are using some form of adblock plugin, disable this, or add your Plesk to the safe domains. It blocks the popup that loads the next window. Had the same problem. Disabling adblock worked.

Why would they do this when they know very will that IE and all browsers now block pop-ups by default?? The mind boggles.

Using Firefox 1.0.

Adblock is disabled, and the cp domain is added as a popup allowed one.

Still won't function.

I'm using Firefox V1.... No problems at all, everything works fine.

have some little problems

the first time when i login the page doesn't work

the JAVA SCRIPT CONSOLE says that
loff or sothething like that don't exist

I think that the new plesk have problem with the layer of LOADING......... (with a logo).

Because i see really bad in firefox (the last one). in the atach you can see the screenshot. This is in server part > Udater> plesk 7.5 (click on that)

I think that was more easy to use the last distribution without this layer.

Bye

im using mozilla 1.8a5 and its CRASHING right after logging in !!!

Crash

I'm installing right now -- using Firefox 1.0, to browse -- and it's working amazingly.

A question about the last statement -- is Mozilla 1.8a5 'crashing' on you -- as in, is the browser shutting down with an error message?

If so, I'm sure that you do know that a web-page cannot crash a browser.

crash as in crash with a memory dump ...

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=274226

many pages can if the browser is not catching an exception as it should. and this is reproduceable.
after a server reboot its not crashing anymore. but its impossible to submit changes now. ive had that with earlier plesk versions as well. sometimes it suddenly works again. then not ...

Any suggestions for those that are on Mac OS 8.x or 9.x? Can't use Mozilla 1.5 or greater , or IE 5.5 etc etc.

swsoft, please allow this unwanted feature to be turned off!

Back