• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

admin issues after migration from 9.x to 12.x

kruemeltee

New Pleskian
Hello out there,

I'm running into a confusing problem. I've sucessfully migrated from an old system with plesk 9.x to an actual system with centos 6 with plesk 12 with the help of the migration manager. It took some time, but currently eversthing seems to work fine, except one domain.
IVe got several domains on a shared IP and 3 domains on dedicated IPs. I'm currently not able to access one of these domain with dedicated IP while logged in as admin. The following error occured:

There is no IP address aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd in the pool.

The IP-address is up and running, the domain itself runs fine, apache-config seems to be okay. Searching the net turns out there may be a problem within the 'clients' table, the "pool_id" field may point to 0. I've searched the table for pool_id pointing to "0" and found about 4 domains, but not the one with the dedicated IP address.
Another search result told me, there may be a problem with the type if the IP (seems to be a bug within plesk 10 where types of ip's suddenly changed), but here everything's fine (within psa database and plesk backend itself).

Last chance to get rid of this problem by running "bootstrapper.sh repair" turns out that the problem still exists.

Any Ideas?

with best regards
Martin

Back