• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Advanced Monitoring & Grafana not working

LeighWhiting

New Pleskian
Hi There

My Advanced Monitoring has stopped showing graphs, it just now shows 'Dashboard not found'.

If i Goto Extensions - My Extensions then select Grafana, i receive an error of 'Looks like there's nothing here'.

My provider asked me to remove Grafana & Advanced Monoitor via SSH but when I try this, we receive the below errors

[root@vps1 ~]# plesk bin extension --uninstall Grafana
[2021-06-27 19:29:57.511] ERR [extension/grafana] The execution of pre-uninstall.php has failed with the following message:
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach(); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/grafana/library/ModulesStatesManager.php, Line: 510
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/grafana/library/ModulesStatesManager.php on line 510
[2021-06-27 19:29:57.495] ERR [extension/grafana] Failed to get the 'admin_password' parameter: A table must have a primary key, but none was found for table 'params'
The execution of pre-uninstall.php has failed with the following message:
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach(); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/grafana/library/ModulesStatesManager.php, Line: 510
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/grafana/library/ModulesStatesManager.php on line 510
[2021-06-27 19:29:57.495] ERR [extension/grafana] Failed to get the 'admin_password' parameter: A table must have a primary key, but none was found for table 'params'
exit status 1
Has anyone else had this issue or does anyone know how i can get Grafana working again ?

Same here on Plesk Obsidian Web Admin Edition Version 18.0.36.... My Apache was frequently restarting, it might be connected with that. After some time it suddenly resumed showing graphs. Not sure what has changed. I could provide some logs if you say which ones would help you.

Back