• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Advanced Monitoring

TomBoB

Silver Pleskian
upgraded a second server from 17.8 to Obsidian. CentOS Linux 7.7.1908 Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.19

Advanced Monitoring only displays

{"message":"Invalid username or password"}

EDIT
can replicate that when I open Grafana and go "open application"

Last edited:
Have you tried to fix it with

# plesk repair installation

?

yes did that, didn't help. Looking through the log files it complained about too many login attempts so left it for the night.

When testing in the morning after, it worked.

Hi,

can't open Advanced Monitoring two, for some time it hangs with the same error as above : {"message":"Invalid username or password"}
plesk repair installation did not solve the problem on my Debian 8. (Plesk is up to date)

var/log/grafana/grafana.log full of
"t=2020-04-27T12:00:26+0200 lvl=eror msg="Invalid username or password" logger=context error="Too many consecutive incorrect login attempts for user. Login for user temporarily blocked"

what I've tried :

-> restart grafana server
-> clone grafana.db in case it was corrupted
-> reset admin password via grafana-cli, based on the client_secret found in "grafana.ini" with no luck (then revert it to the old one directly in the database)

Any idea ?

Thanks

Back