After change qmail to postfix lost all mail passwords

comerciae

New Pleskian
I Usually use postfix as the mail server.Due to needs I installed qmail.When I back from qmail to postfix mail does not recognize credential. It is the second server that happens to me. (mail_auth is empty) And we have thousand of mail account :(, (

Could you help me?

Hi comerciae,

you should be able to list all eMail - accounts and their plain passwords with the command:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mail_auth_view

To repair any missing file or configuration, you would use:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam

With Plesk 12.5.30, you now have the option to use "Plesk Self Repair Utility" as well.

Additional notice: Because you missed to inform us about your operating system and your current Plesk version ( incl. MU ) and possible installed Plesk packages, my answer is based for an Ubuntu 14.04 system with Plesk 12.5.30 ( all free packages installed ). Please try to inform us with your next post/thread about your operating system as well, to get a more specific answer and keep in mind, that the more basic information you provide, the better will be the answers for you. ;) It might help to read as well: [IMPORTANT]: READ THIS FIRST TO FIND QUICK SOLUTION FOR THE EXISTING ISSUE/QUESTION .
Please consider as well to use "Like" and/or "Best Answer" options here in the forum, to improve the forum and to help forum users to find answers to their questions and/or issues/problems. You find these options on the bottom of each post here in the forum.

Back