• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue After installing the Plesk Email Security extension, it cannot perform local deliveries

HoracioS

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS aarch64
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.55 #2
Hello, after installing the extension, issues with local delivery start occurring within a few hours:

-Queue ID- --Size-- ----Arrival Time---- -Sender/Recipient-------
DEFBDBB3BB 4915 Mon Oct 2 22:41:52 [email protected]
(host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 421 4.3.2 Service shutting down, closing channel (in reply to end of DATA command))
[email protected]

None of the workarounds are effective. The only thing I could do is uninstall the Plesk Email Security extension, force the delivery of emails, and then reinstall it, but WITHOUT Clamav. Is this a bug, or is there an error somewhere? The server has 4GB Ubuntu 22.04 ARM.

Best regards,
Horacio

I'm referring to the workarounds regarding AMAVIS; the problem clearly lies between AMAVIS, CLAMAV (which I had to deactivate), and the 4GB of memory that is not sufficient. I don't use greylisting.
Plesk for ARM servers is not very reliable yet. Additionally, many WordPress plugins do not work when installed in the Hetzner Nuremberg data center, but they do function in Falkenstein or Helsinki.

I am not sure how the data center can affect a Wordpress installation. Maybe this is beyond my imagination. May I suggest that for this case you please contact the Plesk support team? They can discuss the issue in detail with you and also - with your permission - could access your server to fix an issue directly on the server. https://support.plesk.com

Back