• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After login redirect to create subscription

tschorakl

New Pleskian
hello,

sorry for my english!

after the update to odin 12.5 i always be redirect after the login to the page with "website informations" to create a new webspace /server/create_subscription.php but i dont want that. If i cancel that then follow a redirect to login screen and it starts the same.

the server configuration was before the update correct and the webspaces/vhost/domains are still available, whats wrong?

many thanks, tom

Hello, @tschorakl!

This behavior means you are switched to Power User View but doesn't have any admin subscriptions.

Could you please answer several questions:
1. What version of Plesk did have before upgrade to Plesk 12.5?
2. What license edition do you use?

I'm having the exact same issue now. I would appreciate it you anyone could help me out somehow.

1. I'm using Plesk 12.5
2. I'm not sure what that means

hello,

sorry for my english!

after the update to odin 12.5 i always be redirect after the login to the page with "website informations" to create a new webspace /server/create_subscription.php but i dont want that. If i cancel that then follow a redirect to login screen and it starts the same.

the server configuration was before the update correct and the webspaces/vhost/domains are still available, whats wrong?

many thanks, tom

Did you find any solution for this,i have the same issue right now....

I'm having the exact same issue now. I would appreciate it you anyone could help me out somehow.

1. I'm using Plesk 12.5
2. I'm not sure what that means

Did you find any solution for this,i have the same issue right now....

I accidentally switched to power user.

but don't have any admin profile assigned it seems. how can I switch back? overtime I logon now I receive the can't open page now :(
I am using 12.5 and is the web Host edition.

found this command:
/usr/local/psa/bin/poweruser --off
upgrading from version 11 is tricky as these licensing are new as of version 12.
be aware only available if you have following license: Plesk Web Pro Edition or Plesk Web Host Edition

Hello,
sorry, I have exactly the same problem, but in my case we changed the license from Plesk unlimited (old license type) to the new Web Admin License. Everything works fine, domains are ok, emails coming but I cannot login to the panel - it redirect me to the create subscription form. I'm afraid that everything (domains. email accounts) will be deleted if I fill out this subscription form.

Because of this thead I know that the reason is no admin profile is assined but how can I assign one now? Is it possible in the psa database? If yes: how?

Can you help me please, I look for weeks for a solution but it seams noone else have this problem...

Thanks in advance,
Verena

Last edited:
Back