• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After Plesk Restore IP access restriction

N

net-solution

Hello Guys,

we plan to migrate our Server with Plesk 8.2 to an virtual server 2005 machine.
On the virtual machine we installed Plesk 8.2 successfully, but we think for the PSA database it took JET or MSSQL, on the old server it was MySQL.
The Database is located under "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\db\psa.mdb".
Today we tried to import all the data from the old server to the new installed one, all went good. But when we tried to login into PSA it shows us following:
Access for administrator from address "192.168.0.104" is restricted in accordance with IP access restriction policy currently applied.

I found a solution for fixing this when PSA is installed with MySQL database, but we need one for Jet or MSSQL support.

I tried also manually open "psa.mdb" with MS Access 2003 to delete the cp_access entries but Plesk ignores the changes even after a full reboot of the virtual machine.

So we hope you can help us.

Greets, net-solution

Originally posted by net-solution
Hello Guys,

we plan to migrate our Server with Plesk 8.2 to an virtual server 2005 machine.
On the virtual machine we installed Plesk 8.2 successfully, but we think for the PSA database it took JET or MSSQL, on the old server it was MySQL.
The Database is located under "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\db\psa.mdb".
Today we tried to import all the data from the old server to the new installed one, all went good. But when we tried to login into PSA it shows us following:
Access for administrator from address "192.168.0.104" is restricted in accordance with IP access restriction policy currently applied.

I found a solution for fixing this when PSA is installed with MySQL database, but we need one for Jet or MSSQL support.

I tried also manually open "psa.mdb" with MS Access 2003 to delete the cp_access entries but Plesk ignores the changes even after a full reboot of the virtual machine.

So we hope you can help us.

Greets, net-solution

hmm, i supposed the isue with firewall restrictions related to Plesk firewall and cp_access table;

how did you perform these changes?

Back