• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After Plesk upgrade, error appears: Internal error: Permission denied

SiegbertG

New Pleskian
Hello,
I have the problem like it is described in FAQ, but the solution doesn't work.

/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh rerun runs with error

This is the /tmp/plesk_11.5.30_installation_rerun.log :
START Bootstrapper 11.5.30 rerun AT Thu Jun 26 14:40:07 CEST 2014
***** problem report *****
ERROR while trying to SMB database not created
Check the error reason(see log file: /tmp/plesk_11.5.30_installation_rerun.log), fix and try again
STOP Bootstrapper 11.5.30 rerun AT Thu Jun 26 14:40:59 CEST 2014: PROBLEMS FOUND
START Bootstrapper 11.5.30 rerun AT Thu Jun 26 15:37:07 CEST 2014
***** problem report *****
ERROR while trying to SMB database not created
Check the error reason(see log file: /tmp/plesk_11.5.30_installation_rerun.log), fix and try again
STOP Bootstrapper 11.5.30 rerun AT Thu Jun 26 15:37:57 CEST 2014: PROBLEMS FOUND

the last lines from the ssh-output are the following:
`/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libcrypt.so.1' -> `/var/www/vhosts/chroot/lib/libcrypt.so.1'
Trying to install sftp-server binary into chroot environment... `/usr/lib/openssh/sftp-server' -> `/var/www/vhosts/chroot/usr/lib/openssh/sftp-server'
done
`/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6' -> `/var/www/vhosts/chroot/lib/libc.so.6'
cp: cannot stat `/lib/libnss_*.so.2': No such file or directory
`/var/www/vhosts/chroot/etc/resolv.conf' => `/etc/resolv.conf'
done
/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh: line 2078: /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/utils/dbupgrade: No such file or directory

The file dbupgrade really diddn't exist. I don't know if that's the cause for the above problem. May be the "permission denied" can be solved without running dbupgrade...

Can anyone help me to get plesk running?

Thanks,
Siegbert

Last edited:
Back