• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After restore some domains don't restore correctly.

P

primoco

After restore of a backup file on the plesk for windows 8.2 some domains don't works, restore have created entry into plesk and mailserver but not into iis, if i try to delete from plesk it tell that there isn't host so i cannot delete and cannot re-create.
Any solutions?
I have restored 2 time the server and the some domains came not created what can be the problems?
Restore log show this an many other problems on the host:
Start: Install virtual host for domain xxxxxxxxx.com
Exec 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng' '--install-vhost "--vhost-name=xxxxxxxxx.com"'
Skip exception [psabackup.InformationalException: Unable to perform action 'Install virtual host for domain xxxxxxxxx.com' ---> psabackup.UtilExecutionException: Error in execute ''websrvmng' --install-vhost "--vhost-name=xxxxxxxxx.com"':
The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\PSA_pipe {110D2F0F-F073-4021-AB73-C7886FB9BD1E}
at psabackup.CommonEnv.execUtil(String utilName, String Arguments, String inputString, Hashtable envs)
at psabackup.ExecUtilAction.doAction(CommonEnv env)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---]
End: Install virtual host for domain xxxxxxxxx.com
Start: Install QoS for domain xxxxxxxxx.com
Exec 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng' '--set-vhost-performance "--vhost-name=xxxxxxxxx.com" --bandwidth=-1 --max-connections=-1 '
Skip exception [psabackup.InformationalException: Unable to perform action 'Install QoS for domain xxxxxxxxx.com' ---> psabackup.UtilExecutionException: Error in execute ''websrvmng' --set-vhost-performance "--vhost-name=xxxxxxxxx.com" --bandwidth=-1 --max-connections=-1 ':
Site xxxxxxxxx.com doesn't exist
at psabackup.CommonEnv.execUtil(String utilName, String Arguments, String inputString, Hashtable envs)
at psabackup.ExecUtilAction.doAction(CommonEnv env)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---]
End: Install QoS for domain xxxxxxxxx.com

The problem is more complex, on 70 sites more of 10 sites are partial restored, the backup was done with plesk for windows 8.2 and restored with plesk for windows 8.2 on the same server with the same ips.
So i think that the backup or restore have many many problem and the good news is that theplanet that is the webfarm that have the plesk license don't give me any resolution and swsoft want that i pay for their support, for their problem i must pay.
Very good control panel and very good support.
Now i need anyone that know how delete any domains malformed, into plesk i see the domain but for some sites if haven't created the iis entry for other iis mail and user and so plesk stop deletion with this notice and this is another good news. But i think that if i need to delete a domains, delete what you found and don't delete what don't found ! Or i mistake?

Ok, i have resolved for some domains, with this command:
websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost name=domain-name

but i have problem with 2 domains more:
when i do the previous command first domain give me this:

No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. (Error code 1332) at LookupAccountName for name host\users

and the other:
Unknown error 0xC00CE554 (COM Error C00CE554) at addHosting(domain.com)

please help me !!!

For first domain, where the problem seams to be the webuser, i try also to creare via command line with webuser.exe -c but when try to create it show that already exists where try to delete it tell that not exist.

I will update this ticket with my progress, in the hopefull that anyone will add some help.

there is file .security In the folder of this domain. delete it and try to run
websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=xxxxx.com

it should fix this;

if not, and you use 8.2.0, send a PM.

Hi, thk's for your reply, the webfarm tech have resolved the previously problem but now i have another problem with backup, there is a domain that if i include into backup, backup give an error.
I have sent to you a pm to explane this problem.

Back