• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved After todays update ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002]

CoyoteKG

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
I just updated last 8 things, and it looks like it was updated successfully,
upload_2018-1-19_13-51-38.png

Sites works, but in the top of the page I got this error.
Do I need to be concerned? Because on few posts I see that users have problem to log in Plesk, and boot to OS after simillar error.

upload_2018-1-19_13-52-40.png
Internal error ;-P
ERROR: Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory (Abstract.php:144)<br />
<br><a href='Plesk Help Center' target='_blank'>Search for related Knowledge Base articles</a><script></script><p>ERROR: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory' in /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:129
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(129): PDO->__construct('mysql:dbname=ps...', 'admin', '$AES-128-CBC$Mo...', Array)
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(111): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect()
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(460): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('select param, v...', Array)
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(30): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('select param, v...', Array)
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/db.php(36): Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('select param, v...')
#6 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/db.php(212): db_query('select param, v...', false)
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Mode.php(4 (Abstract.php:144)<br><br><a href='Plesk Help Center' target='_blank'>Search for related Knowledge Base articles</a></p>

It looks like the typical message during an update of MySQL or MariaDB libraries. The reason for it is that during the update the service must be stopped and files are removed. After the update the service is restarted and things will be o.k. again. Zend Adapter recognizes this and shows the message, but only for a short time. If the message does not persist (does not stay on the screen but has disappeared) everything is o.k. You only need to worry if the messages stays on the screen, but in that case Plesk should not be usable anyway, because then the database would be inaccessible, hence a login impossible.

Hi Peter,

I refreshed page, and there is no that message.
It looks like everything is OK.

Thx

Back