• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved After update Ubuntu, I got DB-Errors

SabineW

Basic Pleskian
Hi to all,
I updatet my Ubuntu from 14 to 16 with 'dist-upgrade'. While updateing I got a error with mysql like it's described here: How to perform dist-upgrade procedure on Linux server with Plesk? and here Dist-upgrade from Ubuntu 14 to 16 fails: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1).
But there was no my.cnf, only a very old backup (my.cnf.bak) and I used this as new my.cnf. In this file I couldn't find the parameter 'innodb_additional_mem_pool_size=500K'.
Nevertheless I could restart the service (service mysql restart) and go successfull throw the next steps.
After finishing the Update I checked something and determine some errors in database.
I have tried to fix it like described here:  How to fix InnoDB corruption cases for the MySQL databases on Plesk for Linux?
It was possible to go threw all points until step 10.
Mostly all databases could be restored, except the last one ('sys')
And this is the error:
ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 3163: Table 'performance_schema.accounts' doesn't exist.
After getting this error, I tried to restore from a dump (described here:Unable to access Plesk: Unknown database 'psa') with no error.
I checked the state of my database with 'plesak repair db' and got this error:
Checking the Plesk database using the native database server tools .. [OK]

Checking the structure of the Plesk database

Extra table: EmailActivations ..................................... [WARNING]
Delete table 'EmailActivations'? [Y/n] Y
Creating a database dump ........................................
Execution failed.
Command: /opt/psa/bin/mysqldump.sh
Arguments: Array
(
[0] => --title
[1] => preresolve
)

Details: Dump databases: psa mysql horde sitebuilder5 apsc
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW VARIABLES LIKE 'gtid\_mode'': Table 'performance_schema.session_variables' doesn't exist (1146)
Failed to dump databases

exit status 1

I'm able to access Plesk frontend in Browser, but a lot of things dosn't works well.

Back