• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After upgrade from 11.5 to 12.0.8 apache does not run anymore

pscholz

New Pleskian
The update seemed to run well (no error logged) after the restart of the panel I recieve the following error

Code:
Unable to generate the web server configuration file on the host <hxxxxxx.stratoserver.net> because of the following errors:

Template_Exception: nginx: [emerg] PEM_read_bio_X509_AUX("/opt/psa/var/certificates/cert33eyTaV") failed (SSL: error:0906D064:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:bad base64 decode)
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php
line: 75
code: 0

Please resolve the errors in web server configuration templates and generate the file again.

The panel suggests to auto-recreate the bad config files, but the error persists.

What information do you need to help me?

Thanks,

Peter Scholz

OK, everything is running again.

Obviously, one of the standard certificates was corrupt, and after creating a new certificate and assigning it to all websites as well as the IP (took me some time to find out about that detail) I could finally delete the corrupt certificate and recreate the apache config files.

Peter Scholz

Back