• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

After upgrade from 9.x to 10.x access to updates&upgrades panel takes more than 30min

cmatias

New Pleskian
Hi.
I don't know exactly when this appends because my CentoOS plesk is on autoupdates, but since 2 or 3 week (after upgrading from 9 to 10.x , the connection the the web update&upgrade panel takes between half an hour and more than an hour.

Also, I did myself the upgrade from 10.4.3 to 10.4.4 with the autoinstaller CLI and it takes half a day for the whole process to be achieved.

I'm using 2 other Centos/Plesk on the same network (Lan/wan), but those server upgrade them-self's in 5 minutes.

Is there anything I should check on my config ?

Best regards.
Carlos

Last edited:
Back