• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

After upgrade to 11.5.30 Panel stopped working properly

MladenM

New Pleskian
Hi everyone,

After upgrading Panel to latest version every action I try to do throws a system notice and fails to do what I expect it to do. This is one of the errors I keep getting. It's not even an error, just a annoying PHP notice which I have no idea where to disable.

http://pastebin.com/ShhF9CUC

File causing this behavior is usually different, but "error" in question is always the same. I tried downgrading PHP but that didn't help at all. If anyone knows a solution to this, even temporary, I would be happy to listen.

Thanks!

For people searching solution for this issue... We had official Android application that was logging in and installing extension on Panel and that caused problems. Took me awhile to find the source of the problem. Just go to the Extensions menu item from the Panel on the left and remove Mobile Center and problems like these will be solved. I am happy that I didn't have bigger issues. Now I only have one rogue DNS zone flying around which is not that big of a deal.

Also when install the trial of power plesk (the movil app of plesk) this error occurs. I hope someone look at this issue. Thank you MladenM for the solution.

Cheers.

Back