• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

After upgrading from 10.2 to 10.3 login screen messed up

D

Davteks

Please Help- After upgrading from 10.2 to 10.3 login screen messed up

I upgraded from 10.2 to 10.3 Everything went well for my web design miami web server.
I rebooted and tried to login to panel and the login screen looks like missing css or something. I attached the look of the login screen as well as once I login, what it looks like.

What is the problem?

Someone please help!

badlogin.jpg

badlogin2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed

I installed a new theme by using:

branding_theme -i -vendor admin -source <path/filename.zip>

and it fixed it.

I remember playing with themes awhile ago and must have messed something up. When 10.3 updated, it thru things out of wack!

I installed the red 10.3 Skin/theme and it's all good!

We had the same problem. It was because of some update issues. Here is what we have done.

1) Download the 10.3 installer.
2) Start the install. and install the micro updates.
3) Again restarted the update to 10.3

This fixed it. It will work for you.

Regards,
Praveen.
http://www.happy-hosting.com

Back