• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved AH01075 timeout error how to fix?

AF@vni24

New Pleskian
trying to migrate a website using official wordpress importer, i get an error 503 and from logs this:
70007)The timeout specified has expired: AH01075: Error dispatching request to :, referer: import=wordpress&step=1&_wpnonce=ea2856a995

i tried to add these directives to apache e nginx setting page

(apache directives)
<IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
FcgidIOTimeout 620
</IfModule>

(nginx directivs)

proxy_connect_timeout 6000;
proxy_send_timeout 6000;
proxy_read_timeout 6000;
send_timeout 6000;

but result doesn't change, i haven't tried to restart plesk, cause i think it already restarts apache,
someone can help?

Try to adjust custom FastCGI timeout limits according to this KB article Website is not accessible: The timeout specified has expired: Error dispatching request to
hi, thanks for help, yes i saw that solution, but my worry is, wouldn't it be overwritten with plesk and modules updates??? or is it possible to use it as an apache directive in plesk control panel, so i can use it just for the site i need?

grammar for apache directives in plesk should be something like
<IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
FcgidIdleTimeout 600
FcgidProcessLifeTime 600
FcgidConnectTimeout 600
FcgidIOTimeout 600
</IfModule>

am i right? thanks

wouldn't it be overwritten with plesk and modules updates???
There is no any warning that settings will be overwritten by Plesk at the top of /etc/httpd/conf.d/fcgid.conf file. I think that this fact would be mentioned in the article.

ok, sorry for asking, but i never had to change that specific file, thanks fr your help, i'll try to restore backup again and let you know if it worked.
is there any risk setting those values higher than 600? vps has 10 core and 24gb ram so performance isn't a problem, while the wordpress website is something like 8gb of media and 700mb db, so i need a lot of execution time

sorry for asking those question, is the first time i modify this file ;)

Back