• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question AH01630: client denied by server configuration: uri

LorisMod

New Pleskian
In the logo files I find these errors:

AH01630: client denied by server configuration: uri /img/xbarbecue-king-shop-logo-1552038341.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Yf_KooWimj.webp, referer: Barbecue a Gas
AH01630: client denied by server configuration: uri /img/cms/xpaypal.png.pagespeed.ic.r89dh131kc.webp, referer: Barbecue a Gas
AH01630: client denied by server configuration: uri /img/xbarbecue-king-shop-logo-1552038341.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4CMvBmlYtZ.png, referer: Barbecue a Gas

With Page Speed module and Google PageSpeed Insights Pro
How to solve?

Apache problem i think.

Since 2.4 version, acess are granted by mod-authz_host who also handle all other access. You have to use "Require any", "Require all" and "Require none"

To grant access to everyone to a specific directory just add "Require all granted"

Hope il helped

Apache problem i think.

Since 2.4 version, acess are granted by mod-authz_host who also handle all other access. You have to use "Require any", "Require all" and "Require none"

To grant access to everyone to a specific directory just add "Require all granted"

Hope il helped

Thank you!
PrestaShop 1.7 adds a directive to the .htaccess file:

<IfModule mod_php5.c>
php_flag engine off
</IfModule>

# Apache 2.2
<IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
<Files ~ "(?i)^.*\.(jpg|jpeg|gif|png|bmp|tiff|svg|pdf|mov|mpeg|mp4|avi|mpg|wma|flv|webm|ico)$">
Allow from all
</Files>
</IfModule>

# Apache 2.4
<IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
Require all denied
<Files ~ "(?i)^.*\.(jpg|jpeg|gif|png|bmp|tiff|svg|pdf|mov|mpeg|mp4|avi|mpg|wma|flv|webm|ico)$">
Require all granted
</Files>
</IfModule>

I also added wepb, and the probelama was solved

Thank you!
PrestaShop 1.7 adds a directive to the .htaccess file:

<IfModule mod_php5.c>
php_flag engine off
</IfModule>

# Apache 2.2
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
Allow from all
</Files>
</IfModule>

# Apache 2.4
Require all denied
Require all granted
</Files>
</IfModule>

I also added wepb, and the probelama was solved

Hello,
I have the same problem.
Prestashop 1.7 and plesk with pagespeed mod (apache 2.4).
I try to put this in htaccess but the problem still exists.

Require all granted
</Files>
</IfModule>

Did you solve this problem?

I changed it like this in / img / .htaccess:

<IfModule mod_php5.c>
php_flag engine off
</IfModule>

# Apache 2.2
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
<Files ~ "(?i)^.*\.(jpg|jpeg|gif|png|bmp|tiff|svg|pdf|mov|mpeg|mp4|avi|mpg|wma|flv|webm|webp|ico)$">
Allow from all
</Files>
</IfModule>

# Apache 2.4
Require all denied
<Files ~ "(?i)^.*\.(jpg|jpeg|gif|png|bmp|tiff|svg|pdf|mov|mpeg|mp4|avi|mpg|wma|flv|webm|webp|ico)$">
Require all granted
</Files>
</IfModule>

Back