• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

All Antivirus messages going to the admin email.

A

atinoco

Greeting:

I jsut Enabled ClamAV Antivirus on my plesk 7.0.3 Server, it working great, and viruses are being detected with no problem.

The problem now it is I'm getting email messages to my Admin Email like the one bellow for all viruses detected on all the email accounts on the server, anybody know how to direct them to each users mailbox instead of all going to the admins email.

-------------
Undelivered mail

The ClamAV Anti-Virus has found viruses:
C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Mail Enable\QUEUES\SMTP\Inbound\Messages\87967059EBD244CAA2B559EA2885D.MAI: Worm.Mydoom.I FOUND

----------- SCAN SUMMARY -----------
Infected files: 1
Time: 0.059 sec (0 m 0 s)

in the e-mail coming from "[email protected]" to the following recipients "[email protected];". The message was deleted.

Thanks in advance

-Andres

I am getting the same thing. Did anyone ever respond to this and give you a solution?

Quick question. If I change the admin email address for plesk, will the virus messages get routed to the new address?

Also, I am thinking that If I just upgrade to Mail Enable Pro I should be able to set a message filter to delete these messages.

-Joe

Back