1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

All Antivirus messages going to the admin email.

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by atinoco, Jun 21, 2005.

1. atinoco

atinoco Guest

Greeting:

I jsut Enabled ClamAV Antivirus on my plesk 7.0.3 Server, it working great, and viruses are being detected with no problem.

The problem now it is I'm getting email messages to my Admin Email like the one bellow for all viruses detected on all the email accounts on the server, anybody know how to direct them to each users mailbox instead of all going to the admins email.

-------------
    Undelivered mail

The ClamAV Anti-Virus has found viruses:
    C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Mail Enable\QUEUES\SMTP\Inbound\Messages\87967059EBD244CAA2B559EA2885D.MAI: Worm.Mydoom.I FOUND

----------- SCAN SUMMARY -----------
    Infected files: 1
    Time: 0.059 sec (0 m 0 s)

in the e-mail coming from "MAILER-DAEMON@geo4wd.com" to the following recipients "maillist@geo4wd.com;". The message was deleted.

Thanks in advance

-Andres

2. TrisoftMedia

TrisoftMedia Guest

I am getting the same thing. Did anyone ever respond to this and give you a solution?

3. atinoco

atinoco Guest

Not yet my friend, still getting the messages.

-Andres

4. TrisoftMedia

TrisoftMedia Guest

Quick question. If I change the admin email address for plesk, will the virus messages get routed to the new address?

Also, I am thinking that If I just upgrade to Mail Enable Pro I should be able to set a message filter to delete these messages.

-Joe