• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

All components disappeared!

W

wellisch

Hello,

All of the components from my Plesk installation have mysteriously disappeared. I had the latest version of Plesk up and running flawlessly. All of a sudden, as I tried to add a new domain it gave me errors during the domain set up because some components (PHP,stats, etc.) were supposedly not installed. Strange, I thought all components were installed. So I went to my server settings to check and Plesk reports that NO components are installed. NOT ONE! Where did they go??? All of my current domains are still up and running but I can’t add any new ones because of this.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks

PS: This is Red Hat ES 3 with Plesk 7.5.1

Well,

SWsoft was able to diagnose this problem and suprise, suprise it was my fault. A failed up2date session left my RPM database corrupted. SWsoft showed me how to rebuild the database and now everything is back to normal.

In case anyone else comes accross this problem...

To check if all the RPMs are there run:
rpm -qa | grep psa

To rebuild the RPM database:
rm -f /var/lib/rpm/_*
rmp --rebuilddb

To restart Plesk:
service plesk restart

Kudos to SWsoft for the quickest support response I've ever received! Great job.

Thank you. :)

Back