1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

All forwarded mail stuck in queue.

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by seanstephens, Feb 13, 2007.

1. seanstephens

seanstephens Guest

Hi List,

This issue has been discussed numerous times however I've tried all the solutions posted and none of them seem to help me.

My problem is only with forwarded email, I cant forward to any domain at all. Not hotmail, or my own domain.

I've checked the mail logs, and there is nothing to report in there, also there is nothing in the headers of the email sitting in the queue? I'm completely lost.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks.

2. seanstephens

seanstephens Guest

Does the number of messages in the queue effect how long it takes to send an email?

3. seanstephens

seanstephens Guest

I'm answering all my own questions. It turns out mail was just taking a really long time to come through to the forwarded addresses. I simply cleared the queue using the qmHandle (found here )program and it looks like it is all working properly now. Will post if anything changes.

4. seanstephens

seanstephens Guest

So, after leaving the server alone for a day, it seems the problem has not been resolved. I now only have about 200 messages in the mail queue and still forwarded emails are not being sent out at this point, or are at least taking forever to get to their destination. Can anybody shed some light on this issue. All comments and suggestions are welcome.

5. bobjones

bobjones Guest