• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

All forwarded mail stuck in queue.

S

seanstephens

Hi List,

This issue has been discussed numerous times however I've tried all the solutions posted and none of them seem to help me.

My problem is only with forwarded email, I cant forward to any domain at all. Not hotmail, or my own domain.

I've checked the mail logs, and there is nothing to report in there, also there is nothing in the headers of the email sitting in the queue? I'm completely lost.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks.

Does the number of messages in the queue effect how long it takes to send an email?

I'm answering all my own questions. It turns out mail was just taking a really long time to come through to the forwarded addresses. I simply cleared the queue using the qmHandle (found here )program and it looks like it is all working properly now. Will post if anything changes.

So, after leaving the server alone for a day, it seems the problem has not been resolved. I now only have about 200 messages in the mail queue and still forwarded emails are not being sent out at this point, or are at least taking forever to get to their destination. Can anybody shed some light on this issue. All comments and suggestions are welcome.

Back