• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue All mail sent from the sever ends in Gmail/hotmail spam folder

SalvadorS

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

First of all thanks for reading this and trtry to help me.

I have a problem. Al mail sent from my clients to gmail and hotmail ends in spam folder. Not from one server, several ones.

SPF is correctly configurated, DKIM also. Gmail said this not me:

SPF:PASS con la IP x.x.x.x
DKIM:'PASS' con el dominio xxx.com
DMARC:'PASS'

But mail ends in the spamfolder. I have servers With Debian 9 and Debian 8. Obsidian 18.0.29 (and the new feature of "Fix incorrectly set sender for outgoing mail" activated) 18.0.28 even 18.0.24 all with the same problem.

IPs are not blacklisted, reputation of the IPs is normal or good, all IPs are with the SDNS and JUNK program of Microsoft... I did all that I can did.

If I check the mails headers in mxtoolbox the only problem I have is:

Test
Result
DKIM Signature Body Hash VerifiedBody Hash Did Not Verify More Info

I read all the info or plesk articles but it doesn´t help. It is not clear why this error and how to fix it.

Also in MXtoolbox headers analyzer I can see this when mail is sent from webmail:

HopDelayFromByWithTime (UTC)Blacklist
1*webmail.xxx.com 6::server.localdomainESMTPSA8/10/2020 2:43:53 PM
problem.png
21 Secondserver.localdomain x.y.z.amx.google.comESMTPS8/10/2020 2:43:54 PM
ok.png

I don´t know why 6:: is shown and server.localdomain is shown. But if the mail is sent via Thunderbird for example the "Body Hash Did Not Verify" error is there. And mail arrives to spam also.

If anyone can help me it will be much apreciated.

Thank you

Hi,
Looks like body was changed and DKIM body signature not match on verify.
I recommend you to compare the original body and the one delivered to GMail and probably find out what's the difference that causes the validation error.

Note if the types of newlines used are the same. This is one of the common mistakes when verifying a signature.

Dear Aleksey,

Thanks for your reply. I will compare it. But, if they are differents, who and why changes the body and how can I fix it? I assume is a plesk thing I have the same behaivior in all my servers...

Back