• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue all my email goes to spam

klgiger76

New Pleskian
Like i spent a week like on mailtester and mx tools. now whats weird like ,ailtester says like no a record for hostname mx tools says there.

I seen it there

v=DMARC1; p=quarantine; rua=mailto:

v=spf1 +a +mx +a

like i put ptr because because bouncing then

like the score is 7/10

It make no sense like I spent a week cant get fixed.

Thanks

Hi, to say in general: Check that the correct domain is secured and not a subdomain or something.

how do i get rid of it thanks
maybe like ill have to complety remove plesk and try again nothing I do removes the email.

lik it wasnt ever a subdomain just the hostname with a records it sucks I hate to start over but I cant figure it out and because like i have a trial licence it let me open tickets

well i raised the email tester to 10/10 no issues

when i email my gmail have all passes but goingto spam?

makes no sense

Gmail are using their own blacklists and algorithms. Even if you have a perfect score elsewhere they might still have your server IP on a bad reputation and there is nothing one can do about it but to be patient.

The first thing you need to do when you start using a server to send mail is to ask your IP-provider for a PTR-record which points to a valid FQDN of yours. That valid FQDN should only have 2 embedded dots, mail.klgiger.com for example

Then you have to create an A-record for that FQDN which points to that same IP.
Your mail server then has to send mail with the. EHLO of that same FQDN. In plesk you can set the EHLO where you configure the mail server. It's the name of the mail server.

On top you can create an SPF-record "v=spf1 a -all" for that exact same FQDN.

The first thing you need to do when you start using a server to send mail is to ask your IP-provider for a PTR-record which points to a valid FQDN of yours. That valid FQDN should only have 2 embedded dots, mail.klgiger.com for example

Then you have to create an A-record for that FQDN which points to that same IP.
Your mail server then has to send mail with the. EHLO of that same FQDN. In plesk you can set the EHLO where you configure the mail server. It's the name of the mail server.

On top you can create an SPF-record "v=spf1 a -all" for that exact same FQDN.
yes i have that down vps provider the record in my dns thanks

Back