1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

All my stores give 404 error

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by iltera, Mar 3, 2012.

1. iltera

iltera Basic Pleskian

60%
    Hi to All,

I am experiencing an interesting error for the stores configured under the CBM panel. I configured my Plesk Panel 10.4.4 and wanted to configure next the CBM panel. I tried many things, but all the stores give
    404 - Page Not Found

Unfortunately, the requested page was not found. Please make sure that the URL was entered correctly and repeat your request.
    Go to Plans Overview
    Please go back and continue shopping.

kind of error. It's not the error from the error_docs. It is like the store page, but instead of showing the available plans, it shows that error.

How can I fix that?
    Appearently I am forgetting something or changed something that's needed and not realized it untill that error.

Thanks in advance...

2. iltera

iltera Basic Pleskian

60%
    Solved

This thread is solved.
    Look for the
    404 error on Online Store

topic on this section. The solution is there :)