1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

all websites are DOWN

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Luca Benni, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Luca Benni

Luca Benni New Pleskian

60%
    After the Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration installation Plesk didn't work ...
    so I removed it going to Control Panel -> Add Remove Programs -> Add Remove Windows Components and uninstall Internet Explorer Enhanced Security for Admins and Users.

Now FTP, Mail and Plesk access tru https link is working well except that all websites are DOWN :-(

Trying to restart world wide web publishing service (both in the plesk control panel and in the IIS manager)
    but I got "Error 1068" when start service 'w3svc'

any advice ?! very urgent...

Plesk 7.5.6

L.

2. David Harris

David Harris Basic Pleskian

40%
    Any advice....

Not a windows user with Plesk but try a windows roll back if you can for starters.

3. Luca Benni

Luca Benni New Pleskian

60%
    Solved: after removed the component Internet Explorer Enhanced Security, I restarted the server and now all is fine...

:)