• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Allow users to park domains ?

E

emsol

Is there a way to allow users to add a domain with no hosting, just parked onto their main domain so they can use email only ?

I cant see how to do this without adding to their domain limit. If they have another domain they could set this up as physical hosting when they had not paid for it.

If you are familiar with cpanel - you will understand what I want to acheive here. We allow for unlimited parked domains on our linux hosting - a customer can simply park a domain from within their control panel.

On Plesk 7 - It seems they would need to have paid for a multi - domain account in order to use the "frame forwarding" option.

Alternativeley, if the uer cant do this themselves, is there a way to create this as an admin, disallowing the user the ability to change the domains hosting settings.

If I understand correctly, the option to allow the user the ability to "manage physical hosting" would do this but for their main domain we would want them to use this and its an "all or nothing" option I think.

Can anyone advise on the best way to do this ?

How do you do it ?

Back