• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Allow WordPress Provisioning from "Template" Site

Mark Bailey

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

The WordPress Toolkit keeps getting better! One suggestion would be that hosting providers could create a "starter site" with certain themes, plugins, content and settings. Installers like Installatron and Softaculous use "templates," where one or more sites can serve as templates for new sites. For example, for a basic hosting plan, one template would be used. For an advanced e-commerce plan, another would be used.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark,
Please permit me to check if I could assist on addressing that if you might use the following approach, this would lap in by installing device automatically with the hyper-link as attached: Featured Word Templates

Hope this could assist you, what you may be looking for on the technology side linking craziness.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Truly yours,

Jadira F. Norton
Signatory: nnortoja

Thank you for the suggestion but that's a different kind of template. I'm referring to creating WordPress sites by using an existing site as a "template" or basis for the new site. For example, people could sign up and choose a website of type "Blog"...the system would create a blog site for the user by cloning a template blog site.

Back