1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

An other error while delete an domain

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.2 Troubleshooting Issues' started by jovana, Aug 9, 2007.

1. jovana

jovana Regular Pleskian

57%
    If we delete an domainname for Expand, it gives an error:

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
    <packet version="2.2.0.46">
        <del>
            <system>
                <status>error</status>
                <errcode>4000</errcode>
                <errtext>Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (`expand/cdns_zone_instance`, CONSTRAINT `cdns_zone_instance_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`dns_zone_id`) REFERENCES `plesk_dns_zone` (`id`)). Error query: DELETE FROM plesk_dns_zone WHERE id = 11</errtext>
            </system>
        </del>
    </packet>

The domainname is deleted, also removed from the plesk server.

2. jovana

jovana Regular Pleskian

57%
    Okay, I found out why this error is appeard.

This domain I want to delete, is on a plesk server, which before was member of the cnds. I have removed this server from the cdns. Now expand still thinks it is connected to cdns (I think) and i try to delete the cdns zone files, which not exist anymore.

3. PMNet

PMNet Guest

i'd suggest to rename the domainname in the tables 'cdns_zone_instance' and 'plesk_dns_zone' and then re-add the domain. you should rename them instead of deleting, my quess is that you'll prob get an error when you try to delete these records because of dependencies.

not the best way and you will have some '****' in your database but, .... it worked for me.
    good luck!