• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Another Migration Issue.

K

KenB

Hello,

I've checked through the forums here and saw a lot of issues with migration with 9.2.1

My issue seems to be unique. I'm migrating sites from a plesk 8.6.0 machine (CentOS 5.2) to a plesk 9.2.1 machine (CentOS 5.3).

The migration completes fine, no errors, however, when I hit "site preview". I get the default plesk page. (where it states the index files haven't been replaced.). I check the files, and all the files migrated including the "index.htm" file from the site I migrated from. The default file from plesk does not exist, so not sure where it comes up with that. Any time I try to go to that page via the web or site preview I have the same issue. Default plesk page.

It should be noted that the plesk 9.2.1 box used to run plesk 8.6.0 and migrations worked perfectly fine from other boxes. 8.6.0 and even 7.5.0 with out issue. So, despite the migration apparently finishing properly, and all of the files being in their respective directories, what would cause such an issue and is there a resolution?

Back