• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Another webmail / e-mail post

F

frog3

Long story short:

I attempted to upgrade to 7.5.3. Ended up having to remove ALL psa packages and deleting the database. Installed 7.5.3. Plesk interface works. Web sites work. Webmail website is available for domains.

But NO e-mail accounts will login no matter though webmail or a pop3 client. Noticed that the horde database is empty. Reading /tmp/horde.log shows no useful information.

Deleting and recreating e-mail accounts through Plesk doesn't work. I am using the same e-mail accounts that I had before the upgrade.

I would appreciate any input you could offer to help resolve e-mail logins. It is crucial that I get it up and running soon!

Thanks!

Would someone please tell me if their horde database is empty? I have tables, but no entries in them. I still have no e-mail functionality.

I've uninstalled psa-qmail and psa-horde. I deleted the horde database and removed /var/qmail. Then I reinstalled the packages. I still have no e-mail functionality. Webmail still fails on login.

Any ideas?

Back